You can complete a transaction by:
- Order Frame Drums and Related Items online at: Cooperman Frame Drum Shop
- Order Drumsticks, Drum hoops, Head, Parts and Related Items online at: Cooperman Drum Shop
- Order Wholesale Toys and Games and Related Items online at: Cooperman HistoryLives
- Emailing us with the details of your order: email@example.com
- Calling us (802 463 9750)
- Faxing us (802 463 4123)
- Post mailing us:
1007 Route 121
Bellows Falls, VT 05101
We accept Paypal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
Sign onto PayPal: www.paypal.com
click on the tab “Send Money”
enter our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
the category selection is: “goods, other”
enter the amount due: PLEASE BE SURE YOU MAKE PAYMENT IN US DOLLARS
we will contact you to confirm the receipt of the PayPal transfer
FOR CREDIT CARDS:
You may FAX (802 463 4123) us your credit card information, or PHONE (802 463 9750).
International callers use
International access (usually) 00
Country Code 1
Area Code 802
Local phone number 4634123 (fax)
Name on card
Billing address (if different than shipping address)
Since our email address is not encrypted, you should not email your credit card info to us. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us directly
by phone: 802 463 9750
or by fax: 802 463 4123
Cooperman Company Return and Refund Policy
Cooperman Company is committed to ensuring your satisfaction with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call 802-463-9750, or email email@example.com, for a Return Authorization request within 10 calendar days of your receipt of the product; returns must be received within 10 days of the return authorization being issued.
- Personalized or custom-made products may not be returned for refund or exchange unless defective in material or workmanship.
- Other items will be accepted for return if in new, unused, resellable condition, or if the item is defective in material or workmanship.
- Return shipping costs are your responsibility, and original shipping costs will not be refunded, unless the item is found to be defective in material or workmanship, in which case shipping costs both ways will be refunded. We strongly recommend that you ship the item back to us by a carrier that provides online tracking and insurance; you are responsible for loss or damge to the item until it reaches our door.
- If you are returning an item from outside the United States, you are responsible for marking it for customs so that no customs duty will be applied on the U.S. side (if you are unsure, please ask before shipping).
- Any appropriate refunds will be made according to the original method of payment, after the item has arrived back at our shop and has been evaluated.
- If an exchange is requested, it will be made once the returned item is delivered to our shop and has been evaluated, unless other arrangements have been made.