COOPERMAN COMPANY RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Cooperman Company is committed to ensuring your satisfaction with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call 802-463-9750, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for a Return Authorization request within 10 calendar days of your receipt of the product; returns must be received within 10 days of the return authorization being issued.
- Personalized or custom-made products may not be returned for refund or exchange unless defective in material or workmanship.
- Other items will be accepted for return if in new, unused, resellable condition, or if the item is defective in material or workmanship.
- Return shipping costs are your responsibility, and original shipping costs will not be refunded, unless the item is found to be defective in material or workmanship, in which case shipping costs both ways will be refunded. We strongly recommend that you ship the item back to us by a carrier that provides online tracking and insurance; you are responsible for loss or damge to the item until it reaches our door.
- If you are returning an item from outside the United States, you are responsible for marking it for customs so that no customs duty will be applied on the U.S. side (if you are unsure, please ask before shipping).
- Any appropriate refunds will be made according to the original method of payment, after the item has arrived back at our shop and has been evaluated.
- If an exchange is requested, it will be made once the returned item is delivered to our shop and has been evaluated, unless other arrangements have been made.